- Right-hander Mike Adams, recovering from right shoulder surgery (retroactive to March 26).
- Infielder Freddy Galvis, left knee infection (retroactive to March 21).
- Right-hander Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez, right shoulder tendinitis (retroactive to March 21).
- Left-hander Cole Hamels, left biceps tendinitis (retroactive to March 21).
- Right-hander Ethan Martin, right shoulder inflammation (retroactive to March 21).
- Outfielder/first baseman Darin Ruf, left oblique strain (retroactive to March 21.
|Photo via Wiki Commons|
Details on Freddy Galvis (MRSA) and Darin Ruf (out 4-6 weeks) were reported on March 21. Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez got a cortisone shot in his shoulder on March 20 and is a candidate for the 60-day DL. Ethan Martin left a game on February 28 with shoulder discomfort, was shut down, and has just restarted his throwing program.
Follow Rose Ingberman on Twitter @NatsLady and read her Nats-related blog Lady and the Nats